Sifting the wash of the internet.
Sept. 1 3:42 pm
- Donations for Darren Wilson mysteriously halt after reaching over $400K. Darren Wilson Gofundme page officially shut down!!!
- The “Support Darren Wilson” Facebook page is deleting comments about basic financial questions and is urging supporters to petition against the Mike Brown Fund
- Time uses the word “negrophobia” instead of “racism” and compares fear of spiders to fear of black people. Seriously.
- The truth about flash bangs
- Public art on Canfield: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)
- Video from the March on Ferguson
- Video from DC’s Mike Brown Rally
- 10 people from the Lost Voices organization are living in tents (x) until there is justice for Mike Brown
- Mike Brown’s family asks for 4 1/2 minutes of silence tomorrow instead of highway protest
It’s Labor Day in the U.S.
I actually have today off! I am pretty pleased about this, since it means I slept until eight instead of getting up at 3:45.
When I was a kid I didn’t understand the point of Labor Day. I mean, what were we celebrating? People who work? Everybody works, that’s not special! What’s the point of that? And there were no presents or candies. Not a great holiday, from my point of view.
But here’s the…
date a girl who reads. date a girl who reads every book she can get her hands on. who slaughtered a librarian to read those books. date a girl who shoots down helicopters with slingshots and commands an army. wait, did i say date? i meant follow into battle. follow Tamika Flynn into battle.